Yamalube - Silicon Spray - 300ml
Often black engine parts suffer from dulling as a result of the environment to which they are exposed and from the effect of sun-bleaching. Yamalube Silicon Spray restores and rejuvenates sun-bleached parts while protecting plastics.
• Serves to refurbish:
– Greyed and bleached metal motorcycle parts painted or unpainted (e.g. engine block, frame, fork, engine side covers, rims, etc.)
– Rough and varnished plastic and rubber parts (e.g. side panels, inside panels, mudguards, fixtures, carbon parts, top case, plastic case, blinkers, mirrors, etc.)
• Wash the vehicle thoroughly and then chamois it down.
• Shake the can well and spray on a thin, even coat from about 20 cm away. Then allow to dry thoroughly.
• Wipe down any smooth plastic parts, such as linings, with an absorbent cloth after application
Please Note: To protect surfaces that may not be treated (e.g. tyres, seat, speedometer cover) only apply the spray to rims, linings, fittings etc. with a soaked cloth. Do not spray directly onto these parts.